What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
The Stunning Secrets That I Used To Plummet My Cholesterol 100 Points In 26 Days -Naturally, Safely, and Easily!
- Yet another study out of University of Washington School of Medicine found that even though Statins like Lipitor lower cholesterol, they don’t make a dent in your risk of dying from a heart attack
- According to a landmark study in The Journal Of the American Medical Association, the typical low-fat diet simple doesn’t help heart attack risk one bit!
- Do you spend hundreds, or even thousands, of your hard earned dollars to lower your cholesterol –with nothing to show for it but a pile of medical bills?
- How to harness the power of the three letters -IP6- which can lower bad cholesterol while leaving good cholesterol sky high. Pg. 39
- The Harvard study that literally made my jaw drop…when it told me the dead-simple way to reduce heart attack risk by 53%! Pg. 16
- A comprehensive, step-by-step program for putting the remarkable information found in Beat Cholesterol In 30 Days Pg. 55
- A complete list of “no-no” foods while you’re on the program: this makes things so much easier to follow Pg. 69
- The downright frightening medication side effects that they don’t want you to know…and how to avoid them. Pg. 18
- Put down your water bottle –how to avoid the toxins found in most water with a simple piece of plastic! Pg. 42
- Even though we spend more money on cholesterol drugs than ever before, 41% of all deaths are from heart disease
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Blue Heron Cholesterol Guide scores 65.87/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://blueheronhealthnews.com/blog/health-guides/cholesterol-guide/?hop=, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $39.31.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: blueheronhealthnews.com you’ll also be taken through to blueheronhealthnews.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)